Alpine introduces the all-new X-Series, in the Alpine X-S69C an ultra high grade range of speakers that deliver realistic sound reproduction and a spatial sound impression. Providing an advanced level of sound purity, the X-Series employ a revolutionary motor design which uses a powerful neodymium ring magnet enhancing high power handling and dynamic sound. Even more impressive is the innovative carbon graphite hard dome tweeter design, featuring improved high range response up to an astonishing 50kHz.
The Alpine X-S69C speakers are precisely crafted for high-resolution audio to create a truly authentic listening experience, with every detail and nuance. This is evident withthe nano-fibre woofer cone delivering complete clarity and unrivalled accuracy. The X-Series embody high performance and excellence, continuing to uphold Alpine’s philosophy of delivering prodigious sound quality.
You can now appreciate a higher sampling rate than in CD’s for the encoding and playback of music, it brings your favourite tracks to life with extreme clarity. Alpine’s painstaking engineering has delivered faithful audio reproduction from high resolution sound sources and recordings at 96kHz/24Bit or greater, they are optimised for high definition playback and breathtaking performance.
Listening to Hi Resolution Audio allows you to feel every emotion and hear every nuance; every detail of your favourite artist’s original studio performance is reproduced to perfection. Hi-Res Audio provides absolutely no distortion for the ultimate listening experience.
- Tweeter Type: 1” (2.5cm) Hard Dome Carbon Graphite Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Application Type: Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Nano-Fibre Woofer Cone
- Radial Ring Magnet Design
- Large 35mm Voice Coil
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- Wave Guide: Wave Guide
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Compact Design for Easy Installation
- Design: In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 3 Step (-3, 0, +3dB)
- Phase Adjustment: Normal/Reverse
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components