REDARC has released the next generation of its award-winning Tow-Pro Elite electronic brake controller.
This is the 3rd generation of REDARC’s Tow-Pro brake controller with the original released in June 2014 and the acclaimed Tow-Pro Elite released in September 2015.
This next-generation Tow-Pro Elite retains the same name as its predecessor and continues to set the benchmark in trailer brake control technology which has seen it become Australia’s favourite and most trusted brake controller.
Like previous generations, the new Tow-Pro Elite provides users with the ability to swap between Proportional mode (inertia sensing) for highway driving conditions and User-Controlled mode for off-road driving.
With patented* technology, Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller ensures that no matter the situation, the unit will deliver a smooth, safe trailer braking response.
* Australian Patent Application 2014900483 (Pending)
With a dash mounted control knob*, you can choose your braking type depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type or preference.
* Meets ADR21 safety standards
– Proportional Mode (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions, trailer brakes are applied at a proportional level to the vehicle braking level
– User Controlled Mode for off road, the trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the user.
Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller is designed to operate 12V trailer brakes from both 12V and 24V vehicle electrical systems. The acceptable voltage input range is between 9V and 32V.
Both braking systems can be operated using Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller requiring no user input to select the mode.
* Tow-Pro Elite may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
The REDARC Tow-Pro Elite Electric Trailer Brake Controller offers two types of braking, proportional and user-controlled mode.